Five Probuild projects are finalists in the Property Council of Australia's Innovation and Excellence Awards.
- Panorama Apartments (two awards - Best Residential Development and Best Mixed Use Development)
- The Shrine: Galleries of Remembrance (Innovation)
- Highpoint Shopping Centre (Best Shopping Centre Development)
- Woodgrove Stage 2 (Best Shopping Centre Development)
- Golden Square/32 St Georges Terrace (Innovation)
are all in the running, with winners to be announced at a gala dinner on 1 May. Voting is also open for the People's Choice Award - which all projects are entered into. Voting closes at midnight tomorrow (Friday 17 April).